Peer Review Process
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) adopts a double-blind review process conducted by the Reviewers / Editors. Reviewers / Editors undertake an editorial review to assess the quality and type of submission before approving it. Manuscripts not meeting the scientific standards will not be considered for publication. Authors are expected to pay attention to the instructions for authors and indicate the category they are publishing if it is not a research article. Reviewers / Editors will also check the readability, grammatical usage and may ask for resubmission if papers fare poorly in these parameters.
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) will contact the Reviewers / Editors once a paper is sent to them, with periodic reminders of their due date. Once all the reviews are in-house, the International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) will most likely decide within a day or two. International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) will then contact the corresponding author with the decision. Reviewers / Editors invest precious time believing that they are making important contributions to the scientific process.
All efforts are made to complete the whole process as soon as possible to inform the article's status.
The entire review process of the articles submitted to the International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR) is done online and digitally. Authors must use the online submission system for submitting their manuscripts. Only if they are unable to do so should they contact the editor through email.
- Author submits full length manuscript for possible consideration via Email or Online Submission Form.
- Completed submission is sent out to at least Two Reviewers.
- Reviewers review the article and send it back to the Editorial Office for further processing.
- After initial review, the Editor-in-Chief releases reviews to authors.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or send out for third review.
- If accepted, the author must complete the payment and submit the final version within the given deadline.
- Article is published online in the Journal within Three working days after the above mentioned documents are received.
Editorial Team, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)