International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Call for Papers | Fully Refereed | Open Access | Double Blind Peer Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064


Downloads: 133 | Views: 186

Research Paper | Gynaecology | India | Volume 7 Issue 3, March 2018


The Outcome of Labour in Primigravida with Term Gestation and Unengaged Head at Onset of Labour

Dr. Ekta Ravalji | Dr. Foram Naik | Dr. Deepak Desai


Abstract: BACKGROUND Primigravida are potential group at risk for unengaged head. monitoring of labour is done in these patients and comparision on mode of delivery was done. METHOD It is prospective interventional study, carried at dhiraj hospital.100 primigravida patients were observed. RESULT In the present study out of 100 women, in 65.00 % of women had Normal Vaginal Delivery where as remaining 35.00 % women required LSCS. CONCLUSION Proper monitoring if done in primigravida in labour rate of operative interference can be cut down. PRIMIGRAVIDA, ONSET OF LABOUR.


Keywords: PRIMIGRAVIDA, ONSET OF LABOR


Edition: Volume 7 Issue 3, March 2018,


Pages: 1003 - 1007


How to Download this Article?

Type Your Email Address below to Receive the Article PDF Link


Verification Code will appear in 2 Seconds ... Wait

Top