International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Call for Papers | Fully Refereed | Open Access | Double Blind Peer Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064


Downloads: 154 | Views: 320 | Weekly Hits: ⮙1 | Monthly Hits: ⮙1

Research Paper | Religion and Theology | Indonesia | Volume 7 Issue 3, March 2018 | Rating: 7.3 / 10


The Improvement of Students? Cognitive Achievement Trough Flowchart Visual Media

Jaenudin


Abstract: Inheritance science material is assumed difficult by the students this may be because the material coverage is quite extensive and learning process is less supported by adequate media. Media that can be used in learning warits is visual media flowchart. Learning materials the science of inheritance-based visual flowchart media is allegedly able to improve student cognitive achievement in science materials Inheritance this. The study was conducted in two schools using experimental method using control group. MA Al-Muhajirin School as a class that is treated by teaching science-based inheritance-based visual flowchart, and MAN Purwakarta as a control class. From the research results obtained data that learning science materials inheritance visual-based media flowchart was proven significant increased cognitive achievement of students in materials the science of inheritance. This is based on the hypothesis test that the effect of the use of visual media Flowchart on cognitive achievement of students in the science of inheritance is 48.3 %, while the rest of 51.7 % is influenced by variables or other factors. These findings indicate that other factors outside the learning strategy using visual media Flowchart still more dominant influence on cognitive achievement of students in materials the science of inheritance.


Keywords: inheritance, flowchart, visual media


Edition: Volume 7 Issue 3, March 2018,


Pages: 38 - 42


How to Download this Article?

Type Your Valid Email Address below to Receive the Article PDF Link


Verification Code will appear in 2 Seconds ... Wait

Top