International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Call for Papers | Fully Refereed | Open Access | Double Blind Peer Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064




Downloads: 143 | Views: 228 | Monthly Hits: ⮙1

Research Paper | Psychology Science | Indonesia | Volume 7 Issue 6, June 2018 | Rating: 6.8 / 10


The Impact of Social Support and Self-Esteem on Subjective Well Being of Bullied Students in Boarding School

Chaista Rahmanillah | Enditiara Yuli Pratiwi | Fitriyanti Herlinda Sari


Abstract: This study aims to see whether there is an impact of social support and self-esteem on subjective well being of bullied students in boarding school. Subjects in this study were 196 bullied students of Daar el Qolam Boarding School in 2013, which was chosen by using nonprobability sampling technique. The method of collecting data uses the scale of social support, self esteem and subjective well being scale. Data analysis technique used is Multiple Regression Analysis with level of significance 0, 05. The results showed that there was a significant impact of social support and self-esteem on subjective well being. The proportion of variance of subjective well being described by all independent variables is 22.6 %, while the remaining 77.4 % is influenced by other variables outside this study.


Keywords: Social Support, Self Esteem, Subjective Well Being


Edition: Volume 7 Issue 6, June 2018,


Pages: 1366 - 1371



How to Download this Article?

Type Your Valid Email Address below to Receive the Article PDF Link


Verification Code will appear in 2 Seconds ... Wait

Top