International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Call for Papers | Fully Refereed | Open Access | Double Blind Peer Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064




Downloads: 119 | Views: 193 | Weekly Hits: ⮙1 | Monthly Hits: ⮙1

M.Tech / M.E / PhD Thesis | Economics | Indonesia | Volume 6 Issue 5, May 2017 | Rating: 7 / 10


Analyze Customer Satisfaction of Office Buildings Rental, A Case Study on WismaABC, Jakarta

Irfan Kurniadi | Lukman M. Baga | Heny K. Daryanto


Abstract: Customer satisfaction is one indicator of the success of a business, including customer satisfaction rental office buildings, on the condition of intense competition, find new customers requires a greater time than retain existing customers. The study used three tools of analysis,. Overall consumer satisfaction towards manager of the building has a Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) amounted to 80.29 %. CSI value of this means that the overall respondents considered satisfied with the performance provided by the building management. Importance Performance Analysis (IPA) stated that the main priority that managers must upgrade, as follows Accessible easily, Speed of customer fulfillment process, Ease of obtaining licensing documents, and Ease of arrangement for parking and access card subscriptions. SEM PLS can measure factors that affect the quality of services, Results indicate bootstrapping assurance and empathy have a significant effect on satisfaction with the value of t-statistic > t-table (1.96) at the 5 % significance level. As for accessibility, reliability and responsiveness showed no significant effect on the satisfaction of having the value of t-statistics t-table (1.96). Assurance has an influence on the satisfaction of 0.593 means increasing assurance it will further enhance the satisfaction. Structural model produces a value of R square satisfaction 37.70 % means that the diversity of satisfaction that is able explained by the model of 37.70 % while the remaining 62.30 % is explained by other factors outside the model.


Keywords: customer satisfaction, rental, office buildings, CSI, IPA, SEM-PLS


Edition: Volume 6 Issue 5, May 2017,


Pages: 2699 - 2704



How to Download this Article?

Type Your Valid Email Address below to Receive the Article PDF Link


Verification Code will appear in 2 Seconds ... Wait

Top