Downloading: Rational of Newer Teaching Techniques to Enhance Teaching - Learning in Kriya Shareer
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
www.ijsr.net | Most Trusted Research Journal Since Year 2012

ISSN: 2319-7064



Your Article PDF will be Downloaded in Next Seconds

Research Paper | Education Management | India | Volume 8 Issue 12, December 2019

Rational of Newer Teaching Techniques to Enhance Teaching - Learning in Kriya Shareer

Dr. Pradnya Dandekar

To plan and organize, teaching of syllabus of subject Kriya Shareer in time-based educational system one must plan the teaching methods with latest techniques. In teaching Methodology, teaching can be done by two different ways i.e. Didactic and Non Didactic Method. The Didactic method is basically instructive and mostly one way teaching. It can be Conventional or Non- Conventional. The Conventional method is the oldest form of teaching - learning method and commonly referred as black board-chalk method. The Non- Conventional method is through the use of Audio- Visual aids or LCD or e-learning techniques etc. The Non- Didactic Method is basically for practical and applied aspect of theoretical knowledge which includes two way teaching methods in which both teacher & learners participated actively. It can be through Lecture with Demonstration, Practical, Case studies, Tutorials, Seminars, Community based learning models, Problem based learning (PBL), Integrated Teaching Program (ITP) etc. 33 % of Syllabus should be covered by Didactic method and remaining 67 % should be covered by Non-Didactic method to achieve educational objectives.

Keywords: Didactic and Non - Didactic, Conventional and Non- Conventional, PBL, ITP, Tutorials, Seminars

Edition: Volume 8 Issue 12, December 2019

Pages: 184 - 187

Share this Article

How to Cite this Article?

Dr. Pradnya Dandekar, "Rational of Newer Teaching Techniques to Enhance Teaching - Learning in Kriya Shareer", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=ART20203170, Volume 8 Issue 12, December 2019, 184 - 187



Top