Research Paper | Management | Indonesia | Volume 8 Issue 2, February 2019
Effect of Training Need Analysis (TNA) on Effectiveness of Training in Garut Indonesia
Mohammad Benny Alexandri
Several organizations in developed countries have demonstrated success by using effective HR management practices by increasing skills and organizational HR expertise. This was felt by the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Cooperative in Garut Regency in order to always improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its performance in order to be able to compete with competitors. In an effort to improve efficiency and effectiveness, quality human resources are needed, because HR is one of the factors that determine the success of an organization. The research objectives that the authors do are as follows: To find out the extent of the effect of Training Need Analysis (TNA) on the effectiveness of training at the Small and Medium Enterprises Cooperative Office of Garut Regency using quantitative analysis method that is analyzing data using statistical non-parametric tests that using path analysis. The analysis is used to test hypotheses about Training Need Analysis (TNA) and the effectiveness of training. Data to be processed, obtained after distributing questionnaires to respondents to answer each item questions involving independent variables and dependent variables Based on the overall test that is by using F-test testing and path analysis, it can be concluded that Training Need Analysis (TNA) has a positive effect on Training Effectiveness, with a percentage of 44.4 %. The remaining 55.6 % of training effectiveness is influenced by other factors that have not been studied in this study, which also means that there is a greater influence coming from outside factors that influence the effectiveness of training.
Keywords: Training Need Analysis TNA, Effectiveness of Training, Small and Medium Enterprises Cooperative, Human Resources Management
Edition: Volume 8 Issue 2, February 2019
Pages: 301 - 303
How to Cite this Article?
Mohammad Benny Alexandri, "Effect of Training Need Analysis (TNA) on Effectiveness of Training in Garut Indonesia", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=ART20195032, Volume 8 Issue 2, February 2019, 301 - 303