Grace of Sri Rama
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
www.ijsr.net | Open Access | Fully Refereed | Peer Reviewed International Journal

ISSN: 2319-7064

Downloads: 103

Research Paper | Geography | India | Volume 4 Issue 6, June 2015

Grace of Sri Rama

Muthyla Ramakrishna Rao

Grace of Sri Rama The book entitled GRACE OF SREE RAMA [ SRI RAMABDHI SHUKTIMANI] is a research oriented work. Hindu legends, Mythologies, ancient history the Surya theory and modern Science have all gone into the making of the book. To know something about the Sethu (great bridge) and Lanka Nagara (The city of Lanka) that are described in Srimadramayana, it is necessary for us to known certain related facts. Therefore in the book there are 14 aspects which are described below. every aspect is based on spiritually as well as modern scientific knowledge. The facts described Ramayana are in hormone with the present. every branch of Science is latently linked to the Ramayana. The book aims at establishing in which island, the Bharata Vasha (The land of Bharata) is located, how our country has come to be known as Bharatha Khanda (continent of Bharata and Bharatha Varsha, the land of Bharatha) and the names of islands, separated from our country. Every fact in the book has its reference to other standard mythological works. The book puts forte information about the yojana units of measurements as found in the Surya theory providing its calculation as per the present unit of measuring distance. The Lankanagara of Ravana and the present Sri Lanka both of which were separated from India are two distant islands and are not one and the same. There is a description of only one islands Lankanagara in the period of Rama found in the Ramayana. On account of geographical change 90% of the land Lankanagara got submerged into the sea, and the remaining 10% of the land not merged into the Simhala island. With the result the people of the present Sri Lanka say that their land ( Sri lanka) abounds in the remnants of Ramayana there by implying that the Lanka of the Ramayana is nothing else but their own land, with 90 % of the great Sethu having submerged in the Sea, the remaining part is seen at present between Danushkoti ( In India) and Thalimannar (in Sri Lanka). It is thought the remaining part of the great Sethu also may move to the North eastern side. one account of the geographical movement in due course. All this information is shown with pictures, in the book. Details are given with regard to the emperors and the kings who ruled our country in the past along with the presidents, prime ministers and the governors of our state in the modern period and soon. The book also aims at establishing the fact that, on the basis of Srimadramayana and other standard works as well as the Bhagavatha and various mythologies. Lankanagara of Ravana and simhala ( the present Sri Lanka) are two separate entities and that the Sethu (the great bridge) had not been constructed between Rameshwaram (in India) and Sri Lanka as universally believed. There is a valid reason for entitling the book Grace of Sri Rama (Sri Ramabdhi Shukti mani) which comprises, Sri meaning goddess Lakshmi ( Universal power) born as Sitha with the former originating from the sea and the latter being born in the earth, Rama combining in the Himself the vital seeds of Shiva and Vishnu, Abdhi meaning the ocean and Shuktimani which means pearl. So it can be understood that when we chum the Ocean of the Ramayana, we will find two pearls, one being the great Sethu (the great bridge) and the other Lankanagara (city of Lanka), both of which had been constructed on the Ocean. Vishwakarma ( the divine arctic), the divine sculptor under instruction from Brahma, the creator has constructed the city of Lanka as residence of the Shiva, a God in the trinity. In the same way the illustrations king in the Hindu legends Nala born off the vital elements of Vishwakarma constructed the great Sethu, Varadhi (the great bridge) across the Ocean in compliance with Rama's instructions. Both the Lanka city and the great Sethu are water related constructions as both were built on the sea. Sethu as well as Lanka being the two ornamental pearls of the Ramayana , an attempt is made in book both through research and through consultation of the ancient works to enlightens the rulers on these two aspects. The two being dazzling pearls, the book whose theme revolved round them, it is hoped will shine like a chain of gems adorning Lord Sri Rama shedding the light of numerous suns, in turn reflecting the light on us making our lives purposeful. It is my conviction that every fact found in the book is in harmony with Science our Indian culture. The book written in the tune with geography of Indian Mythology and modern Science comprises 14 sections, each with a heading. they are 1. Geological condition, 2. Biological condition, 3. Chronlogical condition, Astrological condition, The Yojana ( The Vedic unit of measuring the distance) theory.6. Journey of Rama, 7. Lineage of rulers in India, 8. The picture of the Sethu, Varadhi (the great bridge), 9. A view of the City of Lanka,

Keywords: Grace of Sri Rama The book entitled GRACE OF SREE RAMA SRI RAMABDHI SHUKTIMANI is a research oriented work Hindu legends, Mythologies, ancient history the Surya theory and modern Science have all gone into the making of the book To know something about the Sethu great bridge and Lanka Nagara The city of Lanka that are described in Srimadramayana, it is necessary for us to known certain related facts Therefore in the book there are 14 aspects which are described below every aspect is based on spiritually as well as modern scientific knowledge The facts described Ramayana are in hormone with the present every branch of Science is latently linked to the Ramayana The book aims at establishing in which island, the Bharata Vasha The land of Bharata is located, how our country has come to be known as Bharatha Khanda continent of Bharata and Bharatha Varsha, the land of Bharatha and the names of islands, separated from our country Every fact in the book has its reference to other standard mythological works The book puts forte information about the yojana units of measurements as found in the Surya theory providing its calculation as per the present unit of measuring distance The Lankanagara of Ravana and the present Sri Lanka both of which were separated from India are two distant islands and are not one and the same There is a description of only one islands Lankanagara in the period of Rama found in the Ramayana On account of geographical change 90 % of the land Lankanagara got submerged into the sea, and the remaining 10 % of the land not merged into the Simhala island With the result the people of the present Sri Lanka say that their land Sri lanka abounds in the remnants of Ramayana there by implying that the Lanka of the Ramayana is nothing else but their own land, with 90 % of the great Sethu having submerged in the Sea, the remaining part is seen at present between Danushkoti

Edition: Volume 4 Issue 6, June 2015

Pages: 2537 - 2542

Share this Article

How to Cite this Article?

Muthyla Ramakrishna Rao, "Grace of Sri Rama", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=SUB155845, Volume 4 Issue 6, June 2015, 2537 - 2542

Enter Your Email Address






Top