Research Paper | Economics | Indonesia | Volume 4 Issue 4, April 2015
The Analysis of Effect of Economic Value Added (EVA) and Market Value Added (MVA) on Share Price of Subsector Companies of Property Incorporated in LQ45 Indonesia Stock Exchange in Period of 2009-2013
Muhammad Mara Ikbar, Andrieta Shintia Dewi
After the global crisis in 2008, the Indonesian economy grew higher with maintained stability. These numbers eventually push up asset prices, including property. The increase in property prices in turn increases the demand for these properties and affects the growth of the property sector in Indonesia. This is exactly what prompted investors to invest in property companies and ultimately makes the property sub-sector became one of the sectors that look best on the stock. The purpose of this study is to determine effect of Economic Value Added and Market Value Added on share price of subsector companies of property incorporated in LQ45 Indonesia stock exchange in period of 2009-2013 partially or simultaneously. The data used are secondary data obtained from the overall company financial statements issued by the Indonesia Stock Exchange from 2009 to 2013. The analytical method used is panel data regression method and Fixed Effect model. Hypothesis testing uses t-test, test-f and the coefficient of determination. The result shows that, partially, Economic Value Added and Market Value Added significantly affects on the stock price. Furthermore, simultaneously, all independent variables have significant effect on stock prices. In addition, it is found that the coefficient of determination (R2) of 0.869840 which means that the independent variables can explain the dependent variable of 86, 98 % while the remaining number 13, 02 % is explained by other factors beyond research.
Keywords: Stock Price, EVA, MVA, Property, Economics
Edition: Volume 4 Issue 4, April 2015
Pages: 2310 - 2314
How to Cite this Article?
Muhammad Mara Ikbar, Andrieta Shintia Dewi, "The Analysis of Effect of Economic Value Added (EVA) and Market Value Added (MVA) on Share Price of Subsector Companies of Property Incorporated in LQ45 Indonesia Stock Exchange in Period of 2009-2013", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=SUB153570, Volume 4 Issue 4, April 2015, 2310 - 2314
Similar Articles with Keyword 'Stock Price'
Analysis of Interest Rate and Stock Price in Africa: Case Study of Ghanaian Listed Firms
Bridget Opoku-Agyemang, Grace Ofori-Abebrese, Benjamin Korankye
The Stock Market of Infrastructure Sector: A Weak-Form EMH Test
Adi Gunarso, Hermanto Siregar, Tony Irawan
Similar Articles with Keyword 'EVA'
A Study on Possibilities of India for being $5 Trillion Economy till 2025 Considering COVID-19 Crises
A Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge and Practice regarding Life Style Modification to Prevent Hypertension among Middle Age Adults
Pooja Devi, Promila Pandey
Similar Articles with Keyword 'Property'
An Overview of Indias Draft IPR Policy
Long Memory Volatility of Stock Markets of India and China
Joshi Prashant Maheshchandra
Similar Articles with Keyword 'Economics'
An Economics Analysis of Rose Production System in Pushkar Sub-Tehsil of Ajmer
Dr. Gayatri Tanwar
Application of Richardsons Arms Race Model in Oligopolistic Competition
Kevin Zhang, Zi Qian Chan
Similar Articles with Keyword 'Stock'
Research on Mongolian Cashmere Exports and its Impact on Economic Growth
The Effect of Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect on Information Quality of Listed Company
Similar Articles with Keyword 'Price'
An Economic Analysis of Maize Production - A Case Study of Belur Taluk
Basavaraju H N, Dr. S. N Yogish
An Empirical Study on the Influencing Factors of Residents Consumption Level in China-Take Shanghai as an Example
Yaoqun Zheng, Yaping Li