The Effect of Quality Service on Satisfaction of Interest Free Banking User: The Case of Awash International Bank S.c in Diredawa Town
International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
www.ijsr.net | Open Access | Fully Refereed | Peer Reviewed International Journal

ISSN: 2319-7064

Views: 144 , Downloads: 135 | CTR: 94 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙5

Research Paper | Business Management | Ethiopia | Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020

The Effect of Quality Service on Satisfaction of Interest Free Banking User: The Case of Awash International Bank S.c in Diredawa Town

Addisu Tesema Tanga, Tadele Wodaje Bayeh

This study focused on collection of information about the effect of service quality on satisfaction of interest free banking user: the case of awash international bank S.c in diredawa town. The study utilized simple random sampling techniques to select 394 customers and used them as respondents in the study. During the data collection period, a total of 394 questionnaires were distributed and 355 (90.1 %) were returned, but the remaining 39 (9.9 %) were not returned. During the process of analyzing data, the Statistical Package for Social Science (SPSS) version 20 was used. The Correlation and multiple regression analysis were employed as analytical techniques. The results show that compliance with Islamic laws is highly correlated with customer satisfaction. The study was also discovered that all service quality dimensions have significant effect on the satisfaction of interest free banking user except responsiveness.

Keywords: Interest free banking, Quality service, Satisfaction

Edition: Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020

Pages: 1600 - 1608

Share this Article

How to Cite this Article?

Addisu Tesema Tanga, Tadele Wodaje Bayeh, "The Effect of Quality Service on Satisfaction of Interest Free Banking User: The Case of Awash International Bank S.c in Diredawa Town", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/search_index_results_paperid.php?id=SR20218205500, Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020, 1600 - 1608

144 PDF Views | 135 PDF Downloads

Download Article PDF



Similar Articles with Keyword 'Quality service'

Views: 148 , Downloads: 124 | CTR: 84 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙1

Research Paper, Business Management, Indonesia, Volume 6 Issue 8, August 2017

Pages: 1119 - 1121

Designing Performance Evaluating System of a Religious Service Company Using Balanced Scorecard, A Lesson from Umrah Pilgrimage Travel Agent in Indonesia

Faiz Zuhad Mushoffi, Idqan Fahmi, Imam Teguh Saptono

Share this Article

Views: 144 , Downloads: 135 | CTR: 94 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙5

Research Paper, Business Management, Ethiopia, Volume 9 Issue 2, February 2020

Pages: 1600 - 1608

The Effect of Quality Service on Satisfaction of Interest Free Banking User: The Case of Awash International Bank S.c in Diredawa Town

Addisu Tesema Tanga, Tadele Wodaje Bayeh

Share this Article

Views: 216 , Downloads: 153 | CTR: 71 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙6

Research Paper, Business Management, Saudi Arabia, Volume 8 Issue 11, November 2019

Pages: 1868 - 1871

An Automated Experience-Based Business Process Reengineer: Case Study Bank Call Center

Salma Elhag, Ebtehaj Alshahrani, Zainab Alsharif

Share this Article

Similar Articles with Keyword 'Satisfaction'

Views: 21 , Downloads: 16 | CTR: 76 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙11

Research Paper, Business Management, India, Volume 10 Issue 3, March 2021

Pages: 1597 - 1600

Motivation Theories and their Application

Dr. Arunesh Kumar Gupta

Share this Article

Views: 31 , Downloads: 26 | CTR: 84 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙5

Research Paper, Business Management, Turkey, Volume 10 Issue 3, March 2021

Pages: 1085 - 1089

Impact of Work-Life Balance on Job Satisfaction among Workers in Shell Nigeria

Mariam Olayinka Alamu, Uzoma Ogbolime

Share this Article

Views: 36 , Downloads: 31 | CTR: 86 % | Weekly Popularity: ⮙11

Case Studies, Business Management, Madagascar, Volume 10 Issue 2, February 2021

Pages: 1570 - 1576

Does the Purchase Method Influence Customer Satisfaction? A Case Study of Online and Direct Sales in Madagascar

Solofomiarana Rapanoel Tsirinirina, Ramanankonenana Tamby Misaina, Rakotovao Manovosoa Finaritra, Rakotomahenina Pierre Benjamin

Share this Article

Views: 160 , Downloads: 45 | CTR: 28 %

Case Studies, Business Management, Kenya, Volume 6 Issue 4, April 2017

Pages: 2361 - 2365

Influence of Entrepreneurial Strategy on Customer Satisfaction in Water Providers in Kenya: A Case Study of Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Limited

Marita Francis Asiago; Dr. Samson Nyang'au Paul

Share this Article

Views: 224 , Downloads: 52 | CTR: 23 %

Research Paper, Business Management, Indonesia, Volume 6 Issue 7, July 2017

Pages: 1470 - 1475

The Effect of E-Service Quality toward Customer Satisfaction: PlayStation Store

As'adahullah Khairul Alam; Adhi Prasetio

Share this Article
Top