International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Since Year 2012 | Open Access | Fully Refereed | Peer Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064




Downloads: 122

Research Paper | Management | Indonesia | Volume 8 Issue 6, June 2019


The Effect of Quality of Work Life on Employee Work Motivation in the Office of the Financial Management Agency and Regional Assets of Palopo City

Bakhtiar [4] | Rizaldi Al Ayubi


Abstract: This study aims to improve employee performance through quality of work (quality of work life) on work motivation, while the objectives to be achieved in this final project research are: To determine the effect of quality of work on the work motivation of employees at the Regional Financial and Asset Management Agency (FAMA) of Palopo City. The results of this study indicate that the Quality of Work Life affects the Motivation of Employee Work. Based on t count 27, 397 t table 2, 006 it can be concluded that in this study t count & t-table this variable the Quality of Work Life variable has an influence on the Motivation of Employee Work. The influence of independent variables on the dependent variable called coefficient of determination which is the result of withdrawalR. Coefficient determination (R2) of 0.935, which implies that the influence of the independent variable Quality of Work Life on the dependent variable Employee Work Motivation is equal to 93.5 % while the remaining 6.5 % is influenced by other variables not examined.


Keywords: Quality of work


Edition: Volume 8 Issue 6, June 2019,


Pages: 526 - 528

The Effect of Quality of Work Life on Employee Work Motivation in the Office of the Financial Management Agency and Regional Assets of Palopo City


How to Cite this Article?

Bakhtiar, Rizaldi Al Ayubi, "The Effect of Quality of Work Life on Employee Work Motivation in the Office of the Financial Management Agency and Regional Assets of Palopo City", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), https://www.ijsr.net/get_abstract.php?paper_id=ART20198492, Volume 8 Issue 6, June 2019, 526 - 528, #ijsrnet

How to Share this Article?

Enter Your Email Address




Similar Articles with Keyword 'Quality work'

Downloads: 153

Research Paper, Management, Kenya, Volume 3 Issue 5, May 2014

Pages: 139 - 146

The Influence of Training and Development on the Performance of Employees in Research Institutes in Kenya

Ombui Kepha [2] | Kagiri [11] | Assumptah. W | Omoke | DismasO.

Share this Article

Downloads: 185

Research Paper, Management, Kenya, Volume 3 Issue 5, May 2014

Pages: 132 - 138

The Influence of Recruitment and Selection on the Performance of Employees in Research Institutes in Kenya

Ombui Kepha [2] | Elegwa Mukulu [3] | Gichuhi [3] | A. Waititu

Share this Article


Top