International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)

International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
Since Year 2012 | Open Access | Double Blind Reviewed

ISSN: 2319-7064


Downloads: 186 | Weekly Hits: ⮙1 | Monthly Hits: ⮙2

Research Paper | Accounting | Indonesia | Volume 6 Issue 12, December 2017


The Influence of Accounting Information Quality on Financial Performance of Islamic Microfinance (BMT) (Case Study on Islamic Microfinance (Baitulmal Wattamwil -BMT) in Pontianak City)

Dr. Muhammad Syaifullah [2]


Abstract: This study aims to mengetehaui whether there is influence of accounting quality of information on the performance of BMT in Pontianak City. This research is a descriptive research using quantitative approach, while data analysis technique using multiple regression model. The total population of this study amounted to 14 BMTs located in Pontianak City, from 14 distributed questionnaires who returned the quizener amounted to 8 BMT. This study examines all the existing population and the respondents are the 8 leaders of BMT in Pontianak City. This study was conducted in 2010. From the research result can be proved that there is Multiple Correlation Value (R) between variables X1, X2, X3, X4 and X5 to Y of 0.870, meaning Quality Accounting information simultaneously have a strong and positive influence to financial performance. The termination coefficient (R2) of 0.756 means the variance of the financial performance of 0.756 or 75.60 % is explained or influenced by the quality of accounting information while the rest of 24.40 % is influenced by other variables not found in this study.


Keywords: Quality of Accounting Information and Financial Performance


Edition: Volume 6 Issue 12, December 2017,


Pages: 789 - 795


How to Download this Article?

You Need to Register Your Email Address Before You Can Download the Article PDF


How to Cite this Article?

Dr. Muhammad Syaifullah, "The Influence of Accounting Information Quality on Financial Performance of Islamic Microfinance (BMT) (Case Study on Islamic Microfinance (Baitulmal Wattamwil -BMT) in Pontianak City)", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 6 Issue 12, December 2017, pp. 789-795, https://www.ijsr.net/get_abstract.php?paper_id=ART20178915

Click below to Watch Video Lecture of Above Article

ePresentation

Share this Video Lecture

Similar Articles with Keyword 'Quality'

Downloads: 84

Case Studies, Accounting, Sudan, Volume 9 Issue 8, August 2020

Pages: 1176 - 1183

The Impact of the Independence of the Audit Committees on the Quality of External Audit Services (A Case Study on a Sample of External Audit Offices)

Dr. Abu Obaida Taha Gebreel Ali | Dr. Abdel Moneim Mohamed Abdel Gayoum | Mohammad Azim Imam Al-Din Al-Gaily

Share this Article

Downloads: 88

Research Paper, Accounting, India, Volume 9 Issue 12, December 2020

Pages: 1408 - 1410

Convergence to IFRS in India: Opportunities and Challenges

Sourav Sarkar

Share this Article
Top